3 tricks to remove spots and wrinkles from the face
Source of the article: Source
The environment would be involved at more than 80% in our future fine lines, while the genetic part remains very weak and stable in the aging process of the skin. Four out of five wrinkles are due to daily oxidation. If we are used to skipping sunscreen in the summer, if we smoke every coffee break or if we are addicted to the blue light from screens, we react. Here’s a trick with ingredients you probably have at home. It helps to remove spots and wrinkles naturally.
Here is a set of homemade recipes to remove spots and wrinkles naturally.
– How to use baking powder to moisturize the skin?
Use a small pot of plain yogurt and yeast. Mix until the mixture is homogeneous and wait 5 minutes. Apply to a clean face and leave on for 20 minutes. Remove the paste with lukewarm water, then wash with cold water to close the pores.
Read also: How to get rid of bad toilet odors – Solutions and tips
2- How to use yeast to remove spots from the skin?
- 20 grams of yeast
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Hot water
Preparing the skin mask:
- Mix the yeast with the lemon juice.
- Then place the mixture in a bowl with hot water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Do a test, to see if there is an allergic reaction: apply a little on the elbow or behind one of the ears.
- Wait about 3 minutes.
- If nothing happens, you can adopt this trick.
- Apply the mask to a clean face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face thoroughly with warm water and apply moisturizer.
- The mask should only be used once or twice a month and always in the evening, before bedtime.
3- How to soften the skin and fight wrinkles and spots?
Now that you’re armed with all of these tips and know how to have great skin, learn how to make this easy homemade cream recipe to soften skin and fight wrinkles and spots.
Read also: The Korean trick to eliminate droopy eyelids, wrinkles and dark circles
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
Preparation of the homemade cream to soften the skin and fight wrinkles and spots:
- To prepare the homemade cream to soften the skin and fight wrinkles and spots, mix all the ingredients, until you obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Apply the homemade cream to soften the skin all over the face, massaging lightly in circular motions during application. (Do this 1 hour before going to bed)
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If there is any left, store it in the fridge and use it within a week.
- Apply the cream twice a week and do not mix the above treatments on the same day. Alternating is important for good results.