Laundry rooms are often cramped rooms in homes.
As a result, it’s not easy to organize your laundry room when you don’t have much space!
Luckily, there are super practical tips and storage to save space in this small room.
Washing machine, dryer, drying rack, detergents, ironing board… you will be able to store everything easily thanks to these ideas!
To help you organize your small laundry room, here is 47 iclever storage dice. Look :
1. Washing machine and dryer on top of each other
2. Shelves to increase storage
3. A bar to hang the hangers
4. A drying rack at an angle to save space
5. A curtain to hide your small laundry room
6. Drawers under your washing machine
7. A clothes rail to hang your clothes
8. Storage behind the door
9. Wire baskets to easily see what’s inside
10. Jars to replace plastic containers
11. Sorting bins in closets
12. An ironing board in a drawer
13. An island on wheels to iron and fold clothes
14. A laundry room in a closet
15. Vertical storage on wheels
16. Open shelving to save space
17. Storage with hanging baskets
18. A compact laundry room with washer and dryer
19. A closet with an ironing board
20. A laundry room next to the shower
21. A compact laundry room with everything you need
22. A small laundry room at the end of a hallway
23. A stylish wall-mounted drying rack
24. Open Vertical Shelves
25. A small laundry room in a corner
26. A wall organizer to hang what you need
27. A small laundry room in a closet with sliding doors
28. An accordion drying rack that folds out
29. A small laundry room in the kitchen
30. A small laundry room in the bathroom
31. Open laundry baskets for storing laundry
32. Laundry baskets on wheels
33. A laundry room hidden in a closet
34. A laundry room under the stairs of the house
35. A drying rack hidden under the cupboards
36. A laundry room in the office
37. Laundry baskets that tip to save space
38. A Modern, Minimalist Laundry Room
39. An ironing board under the counter
40. Towel drying racks behind the door
41. Metal shelves
42. A small laundry room in the WC
43. A laundry room with sliding and transparent drawers
44. A laundry room in a closet with a slanted shelf
45. A small laundry room with integrated drying rack
46. Sliding storage for detergents
47. A small narrow utility room all up high
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
49 Clever Laundry Room Examples You Wish You Had In Your Home.
18 drying racks to dry clothes faster (and save money).