You discovered a bloodstain on your mattress.
Only impossible to put it in the washing machine to clean it.
Fortunately, there are 2 miracle ingredients used by our grandmothers to remove a blood stain from a mattress.
These are baking soda and coarse salt.
How to do
1. Mix some baking soda and water to make a paste.
2. Spread this paste on the bloodstain.
3. Let dry.
4. When it’s dry, brush the paste.
5. Vacuum to remove residue.
6. If the stain is encrusted, sprinkle the stain with coarse salt.
7. With a damp cloth (cold water), dab the stain from the outside inwards.
8. Let it work.
9. Remove leftover salt with cold water.
There you go, the blood stain on your mattress is gone 🙂
Be careful, if the blood stain is fresh, do not put pure water directly on it. The stain would set in instead of leaving.
Have you tried that grandma’s trick to remove a bloodstain? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to read you!
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Trick That Works To Remove A Stubborn Bloodstain.
How To Clean An Ink Stain Easily.