How about a delicious all-white cake, melting and fluffy to perfection, light and with a touch of freshness?
The cottage cheese cake recipe is very easy to make and will delight the whole family.
In addition, it is a dessert that you can even prepare the day before.
As for its very economical side, I’m sure it won’t leave you indifferent!
Preperation : 15 mins – Cooking: 25 mins
Difficulty : Easy – For 6 persons
Budget per person: €0.33
– 500g cottage cheese
– 4 eggs
– 20 g of butter
How to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. In a bowl, separate the yolks from the egg whites.
3. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar then add the fromage blanc and the flour.
4. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste.
5. Beat the egg whites then add them to the preparation.
6. Butter the walls ofa missing mold.
7. Pour the preparation into the mold and bake for 20 to 25 minutes (the cake is cooked when, by pricking it with the tip of a knife, it comes out dry).
And here is your cottage cheese cake is already ready 🙂
Easy to make, quick and so good! In addition, it is undoubtedly one of the most economical desserts that I know.
All you have to do is let it cool before tasting.
You can decorate the cake as you wish (with a coulis of red fruits or even a drizzle of caramel, for example).
Tip: how do I prevent my cake from falling after baking?
Unfortunately, it often happens that a cake droops a little when baked. This is obviously not what we wanted! But the transition from hot to ambient air is not appreciated by these cakes.
To avoid this, remember to leave it for 1/2 hour in the oven turned off, door open as soon as it is finished cooking.
– 500 g of white cheese: €1.47 per kilo, i.e. €0.73
– 100 g of powdered sugar: €0.90 per kilo, i.e. €0.10
– 100 g of flour: €0.75 per kilo, i.e. €0.07
– 4 eggs: €0.25 each, i.e. €1
– 20 g of butter: €1.46 per 250 g plate, i.e. €0.11
An addition of €0.33 per person or €2.00 for 6 people.
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The 3 Clever Ingredients For Making Cakes WITHOUT Sugar.
The Magic Technique to Easily Frost a Cake.