Want to stay healthy but there just aren’t enough hours in a day? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Many news publications have revealed the best workouts for busy men looking to tone up without wasting time.
Men looking to tone their body can focus on five specific exercises targeting different muscle groups. In any case, beginners should stick to two to three sets of 12 to 15 reps, while two to five sets of 6 to 10 reps are recommended for muscle building and three to eight sets of 1 to 5 reps. are recommended for strength training.
The five exercises are:
- Dumbbell squats, which target the legs, glutes, and core of the body, performed with a 40-150 pound barbell across the back of the shoulders
- Aerial barbell presses, which target the shoulders, arms and core, performed with a 40 to 100 pound bar across the chest, hands positioned just in front of the shoulders
- Dumbbell bent rows, which work the back, biceps and core, performed with a 20-80 pound dumbbell alternating hands
- Swiss ball crossovers for abs and obliques, consisting of curls with a Swiss ball placed under your lower back
- Dumbbell presses, targeting the chest and triceps, performed with 20 to 80 pound dumbbells in both hands
Source: Australia News