Eczema is a benign skin disease, but it is unpleasant and unattractive.
It often affects children and one wonders how to get rid of it.
Fortunately, there is a natural and very simple treatment to cure it. It is an infusion of garlic.
How to do
1. Peel and chop 2 garlic cloves.
2. Boil 250 ml of water in a saucepan.
3. Dip the garlic cloves in it and boil them for five minutes.
4. Filter the infusion.
5. Let cool.
6. Soak a cotton ball with this infusion of garlic.
7. Apply to the eczema using the cotton ball.
8. Repeat this twice a day until symptoms improve.
And There you go ! Small patches of eczema will disappear quickly 🙂
You can use it on eczema patches of fingers, hands, wrists, feet, toes …
Be careful, this remedy should only be applied to small, localized and painless patches. On already very inflamed lesions, garlic will not be an ideal remedy.
Have you tried this grandmother’s remedy for eczema? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it on Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Magic Remedy to Relieve Eczema Fast.
8 Grandmother’s Remedies That Have Been Scientifically Proven.