The orchid is one of the most popular plants. Its beautiful colorful flowers sublimate the rooms of the house.
There are many natural remedies to take care of this wonderful plant.
Here’s how to prepare garlic water:
Garlic is rich in vitamins, mineral salts and benefits not only for our body but also for plants.
3 cloves of garlic
A garlic crusher
A clear film
- Clean the garlic cloves well and crush them.
- Add the contents to the water and mix well.
- Cover the mixture and let it sit for 24 hours in the dark.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and place the orchids in it.
- Wait for the plants to absorb the water and remove them.