Do not worry ! It’s super easy and quick to do.
All it takes is a few natural ingredients and a bit of patience.
And you will have something to do beautiful pasta for your homemade pizzas and bread. Look :
– 1 and a half cups of lukewarm water
– 1 glass container or in the ground
How to do
1. Pour the flour into the container.
2. Add lukewarm water.
3. Mix with a wooden spoon until the batter is quite thick.
4. Cover the container with a tea towel to let the air through.
5. Leave to stand for four days at a temperature of 20 to 25°C. Small bubbles will then appear.
6. After four days, add a cup of flour in it.
7. Then half a cup of water to get the consistency of bread dough.
9. Let it sit again for a warm day.
There you go, you have made your homemade sourdough 🙂
It is now ready to be used to make your bread or pizza.
Easy, fast and economical, right?
Now all you have to do is take the necessary amount you need to make your recipe.
To preserve and maintain the rest of the sourdough, put it in a jar which closes. And keep it in the fridge.
To refresh your sourdough, just add a little flour and water every 3 or 4 days.
Don’t forget: if you need it to make a recipe, take out the sourdough the night before.
You can also keep it in the freezer and chill it before using it.
How to speed up sourdough fermentation?
Another solution, take a rye flour which accelerates fermentation.
There is another little trick to speed up fermentation: it is to put a little honey in the initial preparation.
If you want to customize your sourdough, choose the flour you like, either with or gluten free.
Sourdough is the result of fermentation between water and flour mixed together. It is therefore a living product that can evolve rapidly.
If a foul odor emerges, do not hesitate to throw it in the trash, because it has surely turned.
Homemade sourdough pizza recipe
Have you managed to make your own homemade sourdough? You are a real chef!
Now all you have to do is make your 100% homemade pizza.
Don’t worry, you’ve done the hard part, which is the sourdough.
To make your natural pizza with sourdough, follow this easy recipe. Look :
– 150 g sourdough
– 350ml of water
How to do
1. Pour all the ingredients into a container.
2. Knead them together to obtain a soft dough.
3. Place your dough in a bowl.
4. Cover it with a towel.
5. Let the dough rest for at least 2 hours.
6. Knead the dough again.
7. Spread it.
8. Then garnish it with the ingredients of your choice.
9. Bake your pizza for 15 min at 220°C.
There you go, your homemade pizza is already ready 🙂
All you have to do is cut it and enjoy it!
You can also prepare your pizza dough with a food processor, as shown here.
And if you don’t know what ingredients to put on your pizza dough, take inspiration from the margherita recipe.
At less than €1 per person, it’s hard to get cheaper.
Have you tried this recipe to make your own sourdough? Let us know in the comments if it worked. We can’t wait to read you!
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The ULTRA EASY Homemade Bread Recipe With Only 4 Ingredients!
Make your own bread without a bread machine. Our Easy Recipe.