You might have a sprained or sprained ankle…
The most urgent thing is to reduce pain and swelling.
Fortunately, there is a very effective grandmother’s remedy for heal a sprain naturally and ease the pain.
It is a natural remedy to deflate your ankle and get you back on your feet quickly.
This miracle treatment is based on essential oils of noble laurel and wintergreen. Look :
How to do
1. Take out compresses or squares of tissue.
2. Soak them in very cold water.
3. Pour five drops ofwintergreen essential oil.
4. Add five drops ofnoble laurel essential oil.
5. Put the compresses on the ankle.
6. Leave on until the compress has warmed up.
7. Repeat with another cold compress.
1. Mix 5 drops of essential oil of wintergreen and five of laurel.
2. Add five drops ofarnica vegetable oil.
3. Add five drops ofSt. John’s wort vegetable oil.
4. Mix everything well.
5. Put a little of the mixture on the dowel.
6. Gently massage into sensitive areas.
And There you go ! This natural remedy will speed up the healing of your ankle stride 🙂
If the sprain isn’t too bad, you should be on your feet in just 2-4 weeks with this grandma’s recipe.
The goal of phase 1 is to deflate the twisted ankle quickly to avoid pain.
Also remember to elevate your leg as much as possible.
For phase 2, know that you must perform these massages for 2 to 4 weeks depending on the severity of your sprain.
– If you’re out for a walk and don’t have an ice pack handy, put your ankle in a river or lake. L’cold stage is really important.
– It is even important throughout the treatment. Think well ice the ankle several times a day using a bag of frozen peas or with this adapted ice pack.
– Rest andimmobility are also very important until complete recovery. Don’t rush into resuming an activity too soon. Do not count on a quick recovery.
– Here is a little easy trick to remember to have the right gestures if you twist your ankle. Think to the Greek word : G for Ice, R for Rest, E for Raise leg, C for Compression with bandage.
Note : A medical consultation may be necessary.
We advise you to consult a doctor after using this natural treatment.
Know that you can use this trick for a sprained finger as well.
Have you tried this simple trick to relieve a sprained ankle? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can’t wait to read you!
Share this tip
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
THE One and Only Way to Bandage an Injured Ankle.
The First Aid Kit Based On 12 Medicinal Plants.