Not to mention all the weird products that make it up…
Here is a very practical and economical tip that explains how to prepare your own dishwashing liquid at home.
You get an effective, easy-to-use product that rinses well.
In addition, no chemical stuff inside, which we do not know.
A bicarbonate recipe that you will give us news of. Look :
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 15 to 20 drops oflemon essential oil
– some water
How to do
1. Pour 1 teaspoon of baking soda into the bottle.
2. Fill the bottle with 1/5 of neutral liquid soap (perfume-free and dye-free soap). Replace with 1 tablespoon of soda crystals if you don’t have neutral soap.
3. Simply fill the rest of the bottle with water.
4. Add 15 to 20 drops of lemon essential oils.
5. Shake the bottle gently to get your homemade dishwashing liquid!
There you go, you have done your easy homemade dishwashing liquid 🙂
Simple, practical and effective!
With this homemade recipe, you no longer need to buy dishwashing liquid at the supermarket and you will always have some on hand!
Your dishwashing liquid is much more natural than any product bought in the supermarket.
And it is just as effective, while being much cheaper.
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda: about 5 g at €3.99 per kilo or €0.02
– 100 ml of neutral liquid soap (perfume-free and dye-free): €2.60 per liter or €0.26
– 20 drops of lemon essential oil: around 1 ml at €3 for 10 ml, i.e. €0.3
That is 500 ml of dishwashing product costing me €0.58.
Knowing that in the shops, an average price dishwashing product costs me about €1.16 for 500 ml and that I will use at least 1 per month, I save €6.96 a year, i.e. half of my budget. .
And, as we often tell you, there is no small savings !
You have another equally inexpensive recipe ? Please let us know in a comment. We can’t wait to read you!
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
The Magical Product To Remove Scratches From Your Plates.
3 Natural Products to Clean the House from Floor to Ceiling.