A recipe where you don’t need to let the dough sit for hours?
This is a quick and easy recipe to make with no break time needed.
here is the recipe for pancake batter without rest time finally revealed. You will enjoy ! Look :
– 2 eggs
How to do
Preperation : 5 minutes – Cooking: 20 mins – For 15 pancakes
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Mix gently until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
3. Heat a pancake pan over high heat.
4. If necessary, lightly grease the pan with a little butter.
5. Pour a small amount of pancake batter into the pan.
6. Swirl around to coat the entire pan.
7. Bake for 45 seconds until the edges of the pastry are lightly browned.
8. Slip a spatula under the pancake to turn it over.
9. Cook for 20 seconds on this side.
10. Once cooked, slide the pancake onto a plate.
There you go, you now know how to make delicious pancakes without letting the dough rest 🙂
Easy, fast and economical, right?
These pancakes are particularly fluffy! It’s a treat for the whole family.
And as it is a recipe without butter, it is much lighter.
If you don’t want to use butter for cooking at all, invest in a good crepe maker so that it doesn’t stick.
We ate our pancakes with powdered sugar and of honey. But you can also prepare them with honey and lemon.
This is a recipe that is just as good for making sweet pancakes as it is savory pancakes with scrambled eggs or cheese.
Note that pancakes can easily be stored for several days in the fridge.
You can also stack them between waxed paper sheets and put them in the freezer.
If you don’t make all the pancakes at once, you can keep the pancake batter for 2 days (not more) in the fridge.
– The quantities of this recipe allow you to make between 12 to 15 pancakes. So if you want to make a mega stack of 30 pancakes, just double the quantities.
– Never forget that you have to make several pancakes before you really feel comfortable. But don’t give up! My grandmother used to say that the first pancakes always failed. And you can trust him!
– If you don’t have blender to mix the pancake batter, don’t panic. You can mix it by hand, with a good whisk.
– If you can, use fresh eggs. It’s even better!
Have you tried this grandmother’s recipe for making pancakes easily? Tell us in comments if you liked it. We can’t wait to read you!
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
4 Tips for Successful Pancake Batter Every Time!
Finally an Easy to Make Pancake Batter Recipe.