Fingerprints, rain marks, stains of all kinds…
Windows and mirrors are often much dirtier than you would like.
In addition, it requires going to buy expensive, toxic and not always effective cleaning products…
What do I call very dirty windows? Already, those through which we no longer see the light of day…
Then, those that have a lot of traces of rain or dust.
And finally, the ones that have things stuck on them that are hard to remove. Christmas stencils for example!
How to do
– Put in 1/2 volume of water, 1 volume of Meudon white and two small soap crumbs.
– Mix well to make a kind of milk then brush your surface with it.
– Let dry completely, then rub with a little water to clean. There should be nothing left.
2. For greasy windows
If your mirror (or glass) is greasy with fingerprints, cream or whatever else, then the treatment is a little different.
How to do
– Put in a container 1/3 of white Meudon, 1/3 of white vinegar, and 1/3 of alcohol at 90°. No need for huge quantities.
– With this mixture and a clean cloth, rub the dirty places.
– Then pass a dry cloth to remove everything.
The light of day is yours! You will even be able to see your reflection!
For even more cleanliness, you can even finish with newspaper.
Did you know this trick? You tried ? Tell us your impressions in the comments.
Share this tip
Do you like this trick ? Click here to save it to Pinterest or click here to share it with your friends on Facebook.
Also to discover:
4 Uses of an Unknown but Effective Household Product: Blanc de Meudon.
6 Incredible Uses of an Unknown Product: Terre de Sommières.